What is an emergency repair?
An emergency repair is one which, if left unattended, is likely to cause harm to a person or substantial dmage to the property e.g. no heating or hot water, burst pipes, loss of electrical power, damaged/ broken glazing.
If you have an emergency repair that occurs during normal office opening hours, you can report this in a number of ways:
- By phoning our office on 0141 552 7928
- By emailing us at Info@copperworks.org.uk
- By using our Report a Repair Tool
Our normal office opening hours are:
Mon-Thurs: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Friday: 09:00am - 03:30pm
Emergency repairs occurring outside normal office working hours i.e. in the evenings, weekends and public holidays, should be reported using the emergency numbers:
For gas and central heating repairs: Gas Sure (James Frew) - 01294 468 113
Central emergency repairs: City Building - 0800 595 595
Other types of Emergency Repairs:
Conact the National Grid on 0800 111 999
- Open windows or leave the propety if possible until emergency assistance arrives.
- If you know where your Emergency Control Valve for your gas supply is and are comfortable diong so, we would recommend that you turn the valve to the off position.
- Do not light a cigarette or other naked flame; Do not switch any electrical switches on or off.
Contact Scottish Power on 0845 27 27 111.
Contact Scottish Water on 0800 0778 778.