Copperworks is responsible for the structure and external fabric of the building. This includes:
- Drains, gutters and external pipes.
- The roof
- Outside walls, floors, ceilings, doors and frames, staircases & landings (but not including internal painting and decorating)
- Chimneys, chimney stacks and flues.
- Pathways, steps and other means of access.
- Integral Garage and stores.
- Boundary walls and fences
We will also keep the following in good working order:
- Central Heating Systems (gas, electric).
- Hot water systems.
- Basins, sinks, baths, toilets, flushing systems, waste pipes, showers and water tanks 9unless these have been installed by you)
- Electrical wiring, door entry systems, communal TV aerials and extractor fans